5% Down & 10% Down Payment Jumbo Mortgage Loans! We offer the Best Jumbo Mortgage 30 Year Fixed Rates Available.
What is a Jumbo Mortgage?
A jumbo mortgage is a home loan for an amount that exceeds conforming loan limits established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If a loan amount is higher than $453,100, then neither of the two government-sponsored entities will purchase that loan. Typically, both Fannie and Freddie buy the bulk of U.S. residential mortgages from banks and other lenders, freeing up liquidity to lend more mortgages.
To sum it up, a jumbo loan is one with an amount more than $453,100. First Florida Financial Group offers jumbo loans with a lower amount for a down payment.
Can you get a jumbo mortgage 10% down payment?
Yes, you can for a primary residence purchases!
Do you have to pay mortgage insurance on a 10% down jumbo mortgage?
That depends on the jumble product some require it and some don't.
What are the Loan requirements for getting a 10% down jumbo Florida Mortgage?
- 6 to 18 months reserves required.
- Minimum credit score of 680.
- Maximum DTI 43%.
- Purchases, Rate/Term Refinances, Cash Out Refinances.
- First Time Home-buyers permitted.
- Florida properties only, Existing single-family homes and townhomes.
- No prior foreclosure, short sale or bankruptcy last 4 years
- The property must be a Primary residence for 95% financing.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARM) or fix rate 15, 20, 30-year terms with no PMI.
- Single loan and 80-15 or 80-10 combo “piggyback” loan options available.
We offer the best Jumbo Mortgage Rates, 30 Year Fixed Jumbo Rates & Adjustable Jumbo Mortgage Rates Available.
Have you been turned down for a Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loan Because;
Not to worry we close these types of loans all the time, we know the Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our years of experience and "Outside The Box Thinking" to get buyers pre-approved for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping their down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
- Don't have enough credit report tradelines.
- First time home buyer.
- Credit scores a little too low.
- Prior Foreclosure or Bankruptcy or loan modifications.
- Prior mortgage late payments.
If you don't meet the strict jumbo underwriting guidelines we can solve this by doing a conforming loan up to $453,100 and then provide you with a Second Mortgage for the difference and this also eliminates the mortgage Insurance for Jumbo Mortgage Loans.
5% Down Payment Naples Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loans & 95% loan to value!
- $529,000 max loan amount for Monroe County
- $450,800 max loan amount for Collier County Florida
- 660 Credit Score.
- Seller Concessions 3% max
- Gift Funds Allowed
We offer loans for the entire state of Florida and all of the following cities;
Monroe County and Dade County Florida Cities; Big Pine Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, Key West, Long Key, Marathon, Marathon Shores, Sugarloaf Shores, Summerland Key, and Tavernier
Collier County Florida Cities; Marco Island, Naples Golden Gate,
Lee County Florida Cities: Alva, Boca Grande, Bonita Springs, Buckingham, Captiva, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Lehigh Acres, Sanibel.
Jacksonville, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Hialeah, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miami, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miramar, Sarasota, Gainesville, Bradenton
Got A Question?
Thanks and we look forward to working with you on your mortgage needs!
Fields marked * are required