5% Down Payment Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loans & The Best Jumbo Mortgage Rates!
We know the Florida Jumbo Mortgage Business and Can Finance Easy, Complex and Tough Deals, with The Lowest Down Payments Possible!
What is a jumbo mortgage?
A loan that is above conventional conforming loan limits is called a jumbo loan. This limit is set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If a loan amount is higher than $453,100, then neither of the two government-sponsored entities will purchase that loan. Typically, both Fannie and Freddie buy the bulk of U.S. residential mortgages from banks and other lenders, freeing up liquidity to lend more mortgages.
Can you get a jumbo mortgage with a 5% down payment?
Yes, you can for a primary residence purchases!
Do you have to pay mortgage insurance on a 5% down jumbo mortgage?
Yes, mortgage insurance is required for our 5% down Florida jumbo mortgage!
What are the Loan requirements for getting a 5% down jumbo Florida Mortgage?
- 700 minimum credit score.
- 4 months reserves (borrower’s own funds can be retirement account funds).
- Florida properties only, Existing single-family homes and townhomes.
- No prior foreclosure or bankruptcy.
- 43% maximum DTI.
- The property must be a Primary residence for 95% financing.
- Minimum down payment of 5% (must be borrower’s own funds).
- 95% LTV/CLTV on loan amounts up to $850,000 on a 1 unit, owner-occupied purchase or rate and term refinance.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage only 5/5
- Single loan and 80-15 or 80-10 combo “piggyback” loan options available.
What if you don't qualify for a jumbo mortgage but you qualify for a conforming conventional loan?
If you don't meet the strict jumbo underwriting guidelines we can solve this by doing a conforming loan up to $453,100 and then do the Second Mortgage
for the difference and this also eliminates the Mortgage Insurance for Jumbo Mortgage Loans.
Have you been turned down for a Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loan Because;
- Don't have enough credit report tradelines.
- First time home buyer.
- Credit scores a little too low.
- Prior Foreclosure or Bankruptcy or loan modifications.
- Prior mortgage late payments.
Not to worry we close these types of loans all the time, we know the Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our years of experience and "Outside The Box Thinking" to get buyers pre-approved for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping their down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
We offer loans for the entire state of Florida and all of the following cities;
Monroe County Florida Cities; Big Pine Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, Key West, Long Key, Marathon, Marathon Shores, Sugarloaf Shores, Summerland Key, and Tavernier
Collier County Florida Cities; Marco Island, Naples Golden Gate, Lee County Florida Cities: Alva, Boca Grande, Bonita Springs, Buckingham, Captiva, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Lehigh Acres, Sanibel. Jacksonville, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Hialeah, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miami, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miramar, Sarasota, Gainesville, Bradenton
Got A Question?
Thanks and we look forward to working with you on your mortgage needs!
Fields marked * are required