We are Experts at FHA Mortgage Loans!
FHA Mortgage Loans Have a Lot of Advantages!
- 3.5% Down Payment that can be gifted.
- Allow higher debt to Income ratios than a Conventional Mortgage.
- Seller concessions up to 6% are allowed.
- Credit Scores as Low as 600.
- Lower interest rates and mortgage insurance than a conventional mortgage when you have a low credit score.
- Can be used to finance Condos as long as the condo project is on the FHA Approved List.
- Only a 3 year waiting period for prior short sales and foreclosures.
- Great If you have had credit problems in the past.
We know the Mortgage Business and Can Finance Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our 50 plus years of combined experience and "Outside the Box Thinking" to get buyers pre-approved for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping their down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
So how can we get buyers approved for higher loan amounts than others?
- Vehicle expense deductions, the IRS uses 55 cents per mile as the expense but we only need to count 24 cents per mile for income-qualifying purposes, which increases your income.
- We use the gross income of W-2 employees, which means that if a buyer has pre-tax deductions like retirement account contributions and health care deductions we add these amounts back into their income even though it's not listed as income on their W-2's.
- We don't cap your debt to income ratio like most banks and lenders we follow FHA underwriting guidelines.
These are just a few examples of what we do to get clients loans approved for a higher loan amount than most other lenders. Please call me today and let me help you with your mortgage needs.
An FHA loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration, a federal agency within the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The FHA does not loan money to borrowers, rather, it provides lenders protection through mortgage insurance (MIP) in case the borrower defaults on his or her loan obligations. Available to all buyers, FHA loan programs are designed to help creditworthy low-income and moderate-income families who do not meet requirements for conventional loans.
We offer loans in the entire state of Florida.
Monroe County Florida Cities; Big Pine Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, Key West, Long Key, Marathon, Marathon Shores, Sugarloaf Shores, Summerland Key, and Tavernier
Collier County Florida Cities; Marco Island, Naples Golden Gate,
Lee County Florida Cities: Alva, Boca Grande, Bonita Springs, Buckingham, Captiva, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Lehigh Acres, Sanibel and Jacksonville, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Hialeah, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miami, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miramar, Sarasota, Gainesville, Bradenton
Got A Question?
Thanks and we look forward to working with you on your mortgage needs!
Fields marked * are required