Florida Jumbo Condo Mortgage Financing Loan & Best Jumbo Condo Mortgage Rates
Florida Jumbo Condo Financing Mortgage Loans & Jumbo Condotel Financing Mortgage Loans!
Jumbo Condo Mortgage Financing Requirements
- 10% Down Payment & 90% loan to value for owner-occupied.
- 10% Down Payment for second homes.
- 35% Down Payment Investment Jumbo Mortgage Loans 65% loan to value.
Florida Jumbo Condo Mortgage loans are more complicated than a single-family home mortgage. The reason for this is that the condo project must be underwritten and approved in addition to the borrowers, income, assets, and credit profile.
Many buyers fail to understand that the condo approval process is performed independently from the review of their personal credit profile.
Since Condo Projects are underwritten independently, many condo loans are denied because the buyer didn’t focus on selecting a mortgage company to work with that is highly experienced in approving Florida condo loans.
Condo-tel Jumbo Financing Mortgage Loan Requirements
- 1, 3, 5 and 7-year adjustable rates ONLY, NO 30 Year Fixed Rates Available
- The minimum Loan amount is $200,000.
- All Condos and Condotels must have a full-size refrigerator, a 4 burner cook top stove and a separate bedroom.
- Primary Residences & Second Homes 25% down payment, Investment Purchases 40% down payment.
- Minimum 680 Credit Score.
- 12 months PITI Reserves required for all Properties Owned including this purchase.
What is a Condo Hotel or Condo-tel Mortgage loan?
A Condotel (Condo Hotel) is a building used as both a Condominium and a Hotel and units are individually owned. Every room in the rental program might look identical and the unit owners have an option to place their unit in the hotel’s rental program, where it is rented out like any other hotel room.
We are a boutique mortgage company that has been a leader in the condo mortgage financing market since 2006. Over the past 12 years, we have developed a unique understanding of the Florida Condo Jumbo Mortgage Financing market and are able to approve many condo projects that other banks may have denied.
We specialize in Florida condo loan fallout from all major institutions such as Bank of America, Quicken Loans, Wells Fargo, Chase, etc. If you have applied for a Florida Condo Mortgage only to have the condo project denied, contact one of our Licensed Loan Officers for a complete review of your scenario to see how we can help you today.
Has Your Jumbo Condo Loan Application Been Turned Down or Your Concerned You May Not Qualify for a Condo Mortgage Because?
- Don’t have enough Credit Report tradelines.
- First time home buyer.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosure or Bankruptcy or Loan Modifications.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, we know the Florida Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our “Outside The Box Thinking” to get you pre-qualified for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping your down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our prior client reviews!