Jumbo 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans & Adjustable Mortgage Loan Rates Florida!
- 10% Down Payment & 90% loan to value for owner occupied.
- 15% Down Payment & 95% loan to value Jumbo Mortgage loans for second homes.
- $3,000,000 maximum loan amount.
- $10,000,000 Super Jumbo Max loan amount.
- 35% Down Payment Investment Jumbo Mortgage Loans 65% loan to value.
- 20% Down Payment & 80% loan to value for owner occupied & second home Florida Jumbo Condo Mortgage Loans.
We offer the Best Jumbo Mortgage Rates Available, We beat Banks Jumbo Mortgage Rates & lenders Best Jumbo Mortgage Rates Every day!
Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rate Loan Requirements!
- 6 to 12 months reserves required
- Minimum credit score of 620.
- Purchases, Rate/Term Refinances, Cash Out Refinances.
- First Time Home-buyers permitted.
Have you been Turned Down for a Florida Jumbo Mortgage loan because?
Not to worry we close these types of loans all the time, we know the Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our years of experience and "Outside The Box Thinking" to get buyers pre-approved for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping their down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
- Don't have enough credit report tradelines.
- First time home buyer.
- Credit scores a little too low.
- Prior Foreclosure or Bankruptcy or loan modifications.
- Prior mortgage late payments.
If you don't meet the strict jumbo underwriting guidelines we can solve this by doing a conforming loan up to $424,100 and then do the Second Mortgage for the difference and this also eliminates the Mortgage Insurance for Jumbo Mortgage Loans.Get Pre-Qualified Get A Rate Quote Print My Flyer
A loan that is above conventional conforming loan limits is called a jumbo loan. This limit is set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If a loan amount is higher than $424,100, then neither of the two government-sponsored entities will purchase that loan. Typically, both Fannie and Freddie buy the bulk of U.S. residential mortgages from banks and other lenders, freeing up liquidity to lend more mortgages.
To sum it up, a jumbo loan is one with an amount more than $424,100. First Florida Financial Group offers jumbo loans with a lower amount for a down payment.
We offer loans for the entire state of Florida and all of the following cities;
Monroe County Florida Cities; Big Pine Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, Key West, Long Key, Marathon, Marathon Shores, Sugarloaf Shores, Summerland Key, and Tavernier
Collier County Florida Cities; Marco Island, Naples Golden Gate,
Lee County Florida Cities: Alva, Boca Grande, Bonita Springs, Buckingham, Captiva, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Lehigh Acres, Sanibel.
Jacksonville, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Hialeah, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miami, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miramar, Sarasota, Gainesville, Bradenton
Got A Question?
Thanks and we look forward to working with you with your mortgage needs!
Fields marked * are required