How We Share Your Information
- E Zip Mortgage Affiliates: We may share information about you or provide you with E Zip Mortgage affiliates.
- Network and Product Partners: When you submit an inquiry or use a Service provided through our Sites or through our Product Services, you direct E Zip Mortgage to share information about you or provided by you with our Partners. PLEASE NOTE: The Partners that interact with you may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services, and their privacy and information-sharing practices are set forth in, and governed by, their respective privacy policies. Pursuant to the contracts between E Zip Mortgage and its Partners, if you select a Partner through our Services, E Zip Mortgage may receive information about you from that Partner including, but not limited to, the amount or disposition of your loan and other details about your interactions with our Services. E Zip Mortgage and its Partners may exchange information about you, your loan terms, and your account(s) in order to provide you with information about financial services and products. E Zip Mortgage may maintain this information to assist with litigation, regulatory requests, law enforcement requests, internal analytics, marketing purposes, and any other legally permissible purpose.
- Financial Companies: We may share information about you with other financial companies with whom we engage in joint marketing efforts or who offer financial-related products or services that may be of interest to you. These companies’ privacy and information-sharing practices are set forth in, and governed by, their respective privacy policies.
- Other Business Partners: We may share information about you with other business partners that offer products and services that may be of interest to you. Their privacy and information-sharing practices are set forth in, and governed by, their respective privacy policies.
- E Zip Mortgage Service Providers: We may share information with service providers that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to, credit bureaus, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis or website or product support.
- Other Situations: We may share information about you or provided by you at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims, or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the E Zip Mortgage, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the E Zip Mortgage, such as a sale of E Zip Mortgage or any entity, brand, or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In connection with state or federal licensing requirements regarding the reporting of information contained in the loan inquiries, we receive from you. You authorize E Zip Mortgage to obtain any and all required information from the entities with whom you have interacted in connection with E Zip Mortgage in order for E Zip Mortgage to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators. This information could include but is not necessarily limited to, the loan you selected and the terms of the loan you selected.
- We may share information with third parties that is not personally identifying, such as aggregated or anonymized data that does not identify you or our Partners, at our discretion, where not prohibited by law.
Last updated: November 03, 2018
http://22.214.171.124/~eddiehoskins website (the “Service”). By using the
regarding cookies and further information about cookies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you
visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a
third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service
more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on
your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session
cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in
your web browser.
* To enable certain functions of the Service
* To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different
types of cookies to run the Service:
the way the Service behaves or looks, such as a user’s language preference
on the Service.
* Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how
the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use
analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new
functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies
to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and
through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
If you’d like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you
might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to
store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
* For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
* AllAboutCookies: <http://www.allaboutcookies.org/>
* Network Advertising Initiative: <http://www.networkadvertising.org/>