Bank Statements As Income For Self-Employed Borrowers
A Mortgage Built for Self-Employed Borrowers
Have you heard? Bank Statement Mortgages are making a comeback!
What is a Florida Bank Statement Mortgage Loan?
The most common borrower that benefits from the Bank Statement Loan programs is a self-employed borrower. … They enable the self-employed borrower to provide the Lender with 12 or 24 months of bank statements that show the regular receipt of income. This gives the lender an idea of what you can afford.
What are the requirements for getting a Bank Statement Loan?
- Up to 50% DTI (higher with exception)
- As low as 10% down payment.
- Up to $2,000,000 Loan Amounts.
- Minimum Loan Amount $200,000.
- Purchase or Refi.
- Primary residence / 2nd Home / Investment Property.
- No PMI.
- 30 Year Fixed or ARM Rates.
- 12 or 24 Months Bank Statements.
- Personal or Business Bank Statements can be used for income.
- Must be Self Employed for at least 2 years.
- No tax return requirements or filing required.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Florida Home Loan?
- Check out what our Prior Clients Have To Say About Us.
- We work for You and Not the Bank.
- We have the Best 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Fast loan closing (as little as 30 days).
- We can do a Piggyback 2nd Mortgage to help get your loan approved.
- Little or no Reserves required.
Has Your Florida Mortgage Loan Application Been Turned Down or Your Concerned You May Not Qualify for a Florida Mortgage Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Can’t Document you Income.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida Jumbo Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our prior client reviews!