Florida Jumbo Bank Statement Mortgage Loans
Self Employed Personal & Business Bank Statement Mortgage Loans
First Florida Financial Group can help you finance your new dream home without documenting your income the way traditional loans require. That is why we offer great financing options that will make your dream of homeownership again a reality.
- 12 or 24 Months Business Bank Statements Required
- Self Employed for 3 years
- 10% Down Payment up to $750,000
- 25% Down Payment up to $1,000,000
- 30% Down Payment up to $1,650,000
- 40% Down Payment up to $2,000,000
- Primary and Second Homes (no investment)
- Minimum Loan Amount $300,000
- Minimum Credit Score 680
- 5 and 7-year Adjustable Rates Available (No 30 year fixed rates)
- No Prior Foreclosures, BK and Short Sales in the last 4 years
- Refinancing options are available, contact us for details
Has Your Jumbo Loan Application Been Turned Down or Your Concerned You May Not Qualify for a Jumbo Loan Because?
- Don’t have enough Credit Report tradelines.
- First time home buyer.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosure or Bankruptcy or Loan Modifications.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Jumbo Mortgage Rates are too High.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, we know the Florida Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our “Outside The Box Thinking” to get you pre-qualified for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping your down payment and closing costs as low as possible. Don’t just take our word for it, read our prior client reviews!
Can you get a Florida Jumbo Mortgage with a 5% Down Payment?
Yes, you can for primary residence purchases!
Do you have to pay Mortgage Insurance on a 5% Down Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loan?
Yes, mortgage insurance is required for our 5% down Florida jumbo mortgage Loans!