Physician Doctor Mortgage Loan, 3% Down Payment For Florida
What is a Physician Doctor Mortgage Loan?
What is the Down Payment Requirement for a Physician Doctor Loan?
3% for primary residences only.
Qualify for Higher Loan Amounts with only 3% Down Payment.
Under the Physician Doctor Loan Program, we can exclude student loan debt payments that have 12 months or more of deferment.
What are the Loan requirements for getting a Physician Doctor Mortgage in Florida?
- 720 minimum credit score.
- 50% maximum DTI.
- Must have less than 18 months of residence remaining.
- 3% down payment can be gifted from a relative.
- Loan Amounts up to $453,100.
- We exclude your student debts to help you qualify.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Physician Doctor Loan?
- Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
- We work for You and Not the Bank.
- We have the Best 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Fast loan closing (as little as 30 days).
Are You Concerned You May Not Qualify for a 3% Down Payment Physician Doctor Loan Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida 5% Down Payment Jumbo Loan Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals.
Don’t just take our word for it, Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
Do you have to pay Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a Physician Doctor Loan In Florida?
Yes, mortgage insurance is required for our Physician Doctor Loan!