California Jumbo Loan 5 Percent Down Payment
What’s A Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan, otherwise known as a California Jumbo Loan 5 Percent Down Payment is a loan that’s above the conventional loan limits. This limit is set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If a loan amount is higher than $647,200 in most counties then neither of the two government-sponsored entities will purchase that loan but in counties such as ALAMEDA, CONTRA COSTA, LOS ANGELES, MARIN, NAPA, ORANGE, SAN BENITO, SAN FRANCISCO, SAN MATEO, SANTA CLARA, and SANTA CRUZ loan amounts are allowed up to $970,800 before they are considered a Jumbo loan. Typically, both Fannie and Freddie buy the bulk of U.S. residential mortgages from banks and other jumbo lenders, freeing up liquidity to lend on more mortgages.
We offer the best Jumbo Mortgage Rates for a 5 percent down payment jumbo loan and we provide a lot more jumbo loan options than other jumbo lenders do.
What are the requirements for getting a California Jumbo loan?
- $1,750,000 loan amount with a 700 credit score.
- No Mortgage Insurance is Required.
- Standard full amortized (principal and interest) program terms are available. This includes 15 and 30 yr fix and adjustable 5-6, 7-6, 10-6 ARM’s.
- Buyers should have 6 to 18 months of reserves after closing. The term “reserves” refers to the amount of savings a buyer has remaining after their down payment and closing costs.
- This program is available for single-family residential housing (regular houses, townhomes, and condominiums) Multi-unit, vacant land, and commercial properties are not eligible.
- Debt to income restrictions is generally limited to 40%.
- Gift Funds are allowed.
- Business funds allowed for the down payment.
- Piggie back Second Mortgage Options Available.
- Self-Employed borrowers may want to take advantage of our bank statement loans.
- No Income Verification Loans are available for Investors.
- No Income Verification Loans for Primary Residences & Second Homes.
- Veterans may want to take advantage of a zero-down payment VA jumbo loan.
- California Conforming loan limits for 2022
Basic Loan Amount and Down Payment Caps.
- 95% Jumbo Financing – available up to $1,200,000 (680 credit required)
- 95% Jumbo Financing – available up to $1,750,000 (700 credit required)
- 90% Jumbo Financing – available up to $3,000,000 (680 credit required)
- 75% Jumbo Financing – available up to $5,000,000 (740 credit required)
Comparing Current California Jumbo Loan Rates
Finding the lowest California jumbo loan rates is very important, that’s why we’ve already searched them for you, getting the lowest rate possible could save you hundreds of dollars a year and thousands of dollars over the life of your loan. Yes, having us find you the best mortgage rates is a big deal.
Current California Jumbo Loan Rates
When you “CLICK HERE” you’ll instantly see today’s lowest California jumbo loan rates. If you see an interest rate you like, you can click to head straight to get your Custom Rate Quote.
Expert advice at your fingertips
Our home loan experts are available 7 days a week to answer all your home loan questions. We don’t keep banker’s hours…. we understand that you have busy schedules, that’s why we’re available nights and weekends.
Eddie Hoskins Founder & CEO
“My mission is to give our clients their most enjoyable home buying experience, I’m focused on making sure their process is simple.”
Why should you choose us for your home loan?
We work for you & not the bank, we offer wholesale mortgage rates which are lower than retail rates not to mention, we offer a wide variety of loan options so your not stuck with one set of restrictive underwriting guidelines.
Are credit scores a little low?
We have a credit score analyzing tool that can provide us with options to improve your credit scores quickly through a rapid credit rescore that usually takes 48 hours.
“We Think Outside The Box”
Our “Outside The Box Thinking” gets home loans approved and closed every day! From one-year business tax returns loans to 55% debt to income ratio approvals, we close them all.
We’ve streamlined the mortgage process, and closed in 30 days or less.
From application to closing, all from the palm of your hand.