“We Think Outside The Box”
What Does “We Think Outside The Box” Mean To You?
“We Think Outside The Box” is a metaphor that means to think differently, unconventionally, or from a new perspective. We use this phrase to describe how we approach getting your home mortgage approved and closed when others can’t.
To Think Outside The Box in the mortgage business is how we look for ways to get your loan approved and do not think of obvious things, but to think of the things beyond them.
How does “We Think Outside The Box” Help get your Florida Home Mortgage Loan Approved and Closed?
Throughout our years of experience, we have developed relationships with the best mortgage lenders, credit unions, and banks that have one goal in mind, to get your loan approved and closed.
Here are a few examples of what our “Outside The Box Thinking” can do to get your loan approved and closed.
- Self-employed borrowers, many times we can use only your most year’s recent tax return to qualify when your prior year taxes reflect a lower income.
- Vehicle expense deductions, the IRS allows you to deduct 55 cents per mile as your deductible expense, but we only count 24 cents per mile for income-qualifying purposes.
- We use our piggyback second mortgage to, get condo loans approved, keep your mortgage amount within the conventional loan limits so you can avoid a jumbo mortgage and also to avoid mortgage insurance (PMI) when you are putting less than 20% down.
- Use your retirement account funds as qualifying income.
- Utilize our Rehab Loans Options when your home needs repairs to qualify for a VA, FHA or a Conventional Loan.
- Use our Job Offer- Relocation Mortgage loans when you haven’t started your New Job yet.
- Eliminate your current primary residence mortgage expense from your (DTI) when it is listed for sale and hasn’t sold yet.
- When your credit score is a little to low to qualify, we can do a rapid credit re-score.
- We add back any home office expense deductions to your qualifying income.
- We follow Fannie Mae and Freddie underwriting guidelines on conventional loans and don’t add any additional underwriting requirements like many banks and other lenders do.
- We use your gross W-2 income, which means if you have pre-tax deductions like, 401K contributions and/or healthcare deductions, we add these pre-tax deductions back to your qualifying income even though it’s not listed as income on your W-2.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Florida Home Loan?
- Check out what our Prior Clients Have To Say About Us.
- We work for You and Not the Bank.
- We have the Best 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Fast loan closing (as little as 30 days).
- We can do a Piggyback 2nd Mortgage to help get your loan approved.
- Little or no Reserves required.
Has Your Florida Mortgage Loan Application Been Turned Down or Your Concerned You May Not Qualify for a Florida Mortgage Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida Jumbo Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals.
Don’t just take our word for it, Check Out our Client Reviews!