5% Down Jumbo Loans
- 5% Down Jumbo Loans for Primary Residences, Second Homes and Condos.
- 25% Down for Investment Properties.
- VA Jumbo Loan Options.
What Is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan is a loan that is above the conventional loan limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If the loan amount is higher than $484,350 then it is considered a Jumbo Loan.
Our Jumbo Loan Program Features
- 610 Credit Scores.
- $3,000,000 Loan Amounts.
- Our Jumbo Loans have No Monthly (PMI).
- Little or Low Reserves are Required.
- No waiting period for Prior Foreclosures and BK’s.
- Up to 50% Debt to Income Ratios.
- Gift Funds and Co-Signers are Allowed.
- First Time Home-Buyers are Ok.
- Bank Statements as Income Loans are Available.
Eddie and the First Florida Financial team were nothing short of outstanding! This was, by far, the most straightforward, professional mortgage loan process we have ever experienced. Eddie has an...read more→
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Jumbo Mortgage?
- We work for You & Not the Bank. When working with us your not “stuck” with ONE bank’s restrictive set of underwriting guidelines which can put caps on your debt to income ratio or require a lot of mortgage reserves! We always seek out the best lender to suit your specific situation and find lenders with the Best Rates! Oh Ya we don’t keep bankers hours we always answer your phone calls and text messages in the evening and on the weekends…. because we don’t get paid a salary…. we only get paid when your loan closes and most of the time we get paid by the lender and not by you!
- Great Jumbo Mortgage Rates. We offer some of the best rates available to see today’s rates “click here”
- Our “Outside The Box Thinking” gets home loans approved and closed every day through a variety of unique loan products! One-Year Tax Returns, Cross Collateralizing Properties, Assets as Income, Bank Statement as Income and No Income Verification Investment Loans. Along with our years of experience and understanding tax returns, knowing what expenses to add back in and how to stretch your funds to pay off debts to reduce your DTI and if necessary we can try to increase your credit score, then do a rapid credit re-score.
- Get Pre-Qualified Fast, see you’re credit scores immediately and close in 30 days or less with our E Zip Mortgage! It’s all online, reduces paperwork and provides you with a secure, collaborative document upload portal that constantly notifies you and your realtor via, text messaging & emails with all loan updates. So neither of you is ever wondering what’s the status of your loan. Get Started Now!
Current Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Do you have to pay Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a 5 Percent Down Jumbo Mortgage?
No, mortgage insurance is not required for our 5% down jumbo loans even though most jumbo lenders require it!