Florida FHA Mortgage Financing Loans, Best Rates
Florida FHA Mortgage Loans Have a Lot of Advantages!
- 3.5% Down Payment that can be gifted.
- Allow higher debt to Income ratios than a Conventional Mortgage.
- Seller concessions up to 6% are allowed.
- Credit Scores as Low as 600.
- Lower interest rates and mortgage insurance than a conventional mortgage when you have a low credit score.
- Can be used to finance Condos as long as the condo project is on the FHA Approved List.
- Only a 3 year waiting period for prior short sales and foreclosures.
- Great If you have had credit problems in the past.
Has Your Loan Application Been Turned Down or Your Concerned You May Not Qualify for a Mortgage Because?
- Don’t have enough Credit Report tradelines.
- First time home buyer.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosure or Bankruptcy or Loan Modifications.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, we know the Florida Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our “Outside The Box Thinking” to get you pre-qualified for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping your down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our prior client reviews!