FHA Mortgage Loans, Best Rates
What is an FHA Loan?
An FHA loan is a mortgage that’s insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). They are popular especially among first time home buyers because they allow down payments of 3.5% for credit scores of 580. However, borrowers must pay mortgage insurance premiums, which protects the lender if a borrower defaults.
FHA Loan Requirements
- 3.5% Down Payment that can be gifted.
- Seller up to 6% are allowed.
- Credit Scores as Low as 580.
- 3 year waiting period for prior short sales and foreclosures.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Florida Jumbo Home Loan?
- Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
- We work for You and Not the Bank.
- We have the Best 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Fast loan closing (as little as 30 days).
Has Your FHA Loan Application Been Turned Down or Your Concerned You May Not Qualify for an FHA Mortgage Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida Jumbo Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our prior client reviews!