Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates & 10 Percent Down Payment Jumbo Loan Options!
What’s A Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan, otherwise known as a Jumbo Mortgage is a loan that’s above the conventional loan limits. This limit is set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If a loan amount is higher than $484,350 then neither of the two government-sponsored entities will purchase that loan and its considered a Jumbo loan. Typically, both Fannie and Freddie buy the bulk of U.S. residential mortgages from banks and other jumbo lenders, freeing up liquidity to lend on more mortgages. We offer the best Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates for a 10 percent down payment jumbo loan and we provide a lot more jumbo loan options than other jumbo lenders do.
Jumbo Down Payment Options for Florida
- 10 Percent Down Payment Jumbo Loan options for Primary Residences, Second Homes and Condos.
- We also offer 5 percent Down Payments Jumbo Loan Options.
- 25% Down Payment for Investment Properties.
- VA Jumbo Home Loans.
What are the requirements for getting a Jumbo loan in Florida?
- Minimum Credit Score of 610.
- Maximum DTI 50%.
- First Time Home-Buyers Ok.
- Bank Statements as Income loans are Available.
Comparing Current Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates
When your shopping for Florida jumbo mortgage rates, we will get you the lowest interest rate possible, thus getting you the lowest interest rate that could save you hundreds of dollars a year and thousands of dollars over the life of your loan. Yes, having us find the best 10 percent down payment jumbo loan mortgage interest rate is a big deal.
Current Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Eddie and the First Florida Financial team were nothing short of outstanding! This was, by far, the most straightforward, professional mortgage loan process we have ever experienced. Eddie has an...read more→
Why Should You Choose Us For Your 10 Percent Down Jumbo Loan?
- We work for You & Not the Bank. When working with us your not “stuck” with ONE bank’s restrictive set of underwriting guidelines which can put caps on your debt to income ratio or require a lot of mortgage reserves! We always seek out the best lender to suit your specific situation and find lenders with the Best Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates! Oh, Ya we don’t keep bankers hours we always answer your phone calls and text messages in the evening and on the weekends…. because we don’t get paid a salary…. we only get paid when your loan closes and most of the time we get paid by the lender and not by you!
- We offer the best Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates.
- Our “Outside The Box Thinking” gets a 10 percent down payment jumbo loan approved and closed every day through a variety of unique loan products! One-Year Tax Returns, Cross Collateralizing Properties, Assets as Income, Bank Statement as Income and No Income Verification Investment Loans. Along with our years of experience and understanding complicated tax returns, knowing what expenses to add back in and how to stretch your funds to pay off debts to reduce your DTI and if necessary we can try to increase your credit score, then do a rapid credit re-score.
- Get Pre-Qualified Fast, see you’re credit scores immediately and close in 30 days or less with our E Zip Mortgage! It’s all online, reduces paperwork and provides you with a secure, collaborative document upload portal that constantly notifies you and your realtor via, text messaging & emails with all loan updates. So neither of you is ever wondering what’s the status of your 10 percent down payment jumbo loan. Get Started Now!
Can you get a Jumbo Loan with only a 10 Percent Down Payment?
Yes, you can get a 10 percent down payment jumbo loan for primary residence and second homes!
Do you have to pay Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a 10 Percent Down Payment Jumbo Loan?
No, mortgage insurance is not required for our 10 percent down jumbo loan even though most jumbo lenders require it!