Jumbo Mortgage Loans For Florida & Best Jumbo Rates
What’s A Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan, otherwise known as a Jumbo Mortgage is a loan that’s above the conventional loan limits. This limit is set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If a loan amount is higher than $484,350 then neither of the two government-sponsored entities will purchase that loan and its considered a Jumbo loan. Typically, both Fannie and Freddie buy the bulk of U.S. residential mortgages from banks and other jumbo lenders, freeing up liquidity to lend on more mortgages. First Florida Group offers the best Jumbo Rates for Florida home buyers and provides a lot more loan options than other jumbo lenders do.
Jumbo Down Payment Options for Florida
- 10% Down for Primary Residences, Second Homes and Condos.
- We also offer 5% Down Payments Options.
- 25% Down Payment for Investment Properties.
- VA Jumbo Home Loans.
What are the requirements for getting a Jumbo loan in Florida?
- Minimum Credit Score of 610.
- Maximum DTI 50%.
- First Time Home-Buyers Ok.
- Prior short sales, bankruptcies, and Foreclosures in the last 12 month are ok.
- Bank Statements as Income loans are Available.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Jumbo Mortgage?
- Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
- We work for You & Not the Bank.
- Loan Options for Everyone.
- We have the Best 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Our E Zip Mortgage gets loans Approved & Closed Fast (as little as 30 days).
- One-Year Tax Returns & Asset-Based Loans.
- Bank Statements as Income Loans are Available.
- We can do a Piggyback 2nd Mortgage to help get your loan approved.
Jumbo Mortgage Rates for Florida
Current Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates
How to get the Best Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Start with the “Loan Purpose” box and fill in as many of the fields as you can in our request rate quote tool to get the most accurately personalized quote.
Are You Concerned You May Not Qualify for a Jumbo Loan Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida 10% Down Payment Jumbo Mortgage Business better than jumbo lenders do and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals.
We do this by utilizing our “Outside The Box Thinking” to get you pre-qualified for the maximum loan amount possible while keeping your 10% Down Payment Jumbo Loan down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our prior client reviews!
Can you get a Jumbo Loan with only a 10% Down Payment?
Yes, you can for primary residence purchases!
Do you have to pay Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a 10 Percent Down Jumbo Mortgage?
No, mortgage insurance is not required for our 10% down jumbo Loans even though most jumbo lenders require it!