5% Down Payment Jumbo Mortgage Loans For Florida
What is a 5% Down Payment Jumbo Mortgage Loan?
5% Down Payment Jumbo Mortgage Loan Options
- 5% Down on Owner Occupied Properties.
- 10% Down Payment on Second Homes.
- 10% Down Payment on Condos.
- VA Jumbo Home Loans.
What are the requirements for getting a 5% Down Payment Jumbo loan in Florida?
- 680 minimum credit score.
- 4 months reserves.
- Florida properties only on condos, single-family homes, and townhomes.
- 4 year waiting period for prior short sales, and bankruptcies.
- 50% maximum DTI.
- 5% down payment can be gifted from a relative.
- Bank Statements as Income loans are Available.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loan?
- Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
- We work for You and Not the Bank.
- We have the Best 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Fast loan closing (as little as 30 days).
- We can do a Piggyback 2nd Mortgage to help get your loan approved.
- Little or no Reserves required.
Are You Concerned You May Not Qualify for a 5% Down Payment Jumbo Mortgage Loan Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida 5% Down Payment Jumbo Loan Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals.
Don’t just take our word for it, Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
Can you get a Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loan with only a 5 Percent Down Payment?
Yes, you can for primary residence purchases!
Do you have to pay Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a 5 Percent Down Payment Jumbo Loan In Florida?
No, mortgage insurance is not required for our 5% down payment jumbo mortgage loans!