5% Down Payment Jumbo Loans For Florida
What is a 5% Down Payment Jumbo Loan?
5% Down Payment Jumbo Loan Options
- 5% Down Payment on Primary Residences.
- 5% Down Payment on Second Homes.
- 10% Down Payment on Condos.
- 25% Down for Investment Properties.
- VA Jumbo Home Loans.
What are the requirements for getting a 5% Down Payment Jumbo loan in Florida?
- 680 minimum credit score.
- 4 months reserves.
- Florida properties only on condos, single-family homes, and townhomes.
- 4 year waiting period for prior short sales, and bankruptcies.
- 50% maximum DTI.
- 5% down payment can be gifted from a relative.
- Bank Statements as Income loans are Available.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loan?
- Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
- We work for You and Not the Bank.
- We have the Best 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Fast loan closing (as little as 30 days).
- We can do a Piggyback 2nd Mortgage to help get your loan approved.
- Little or no Reserves required.
Are You Concerned You May Not Qualify for a 5% Down Payment Jumbo Mortgage Loan Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is too High.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, not to worry we can do a Rapid Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Prior Mortgage Late Payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida 5% Down Payment Jumbo Loan Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals.
Don’t just take our word for it, Check out what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
Can you get a Jumbo Loan with only a 5% Down Payment?
Yes, you can for primary residence purchases!
Do you have to pay Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a 5 Percent Down Payment Jumbo Loan In Florida?
No, mortgage insurance is not required for our 5% down payment jumbo mortgage loans!
Current Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates
How to get the Best Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Start with the “Loan Purpose” box and fill in as many of the fields as you can in our request rate quote tool to get the most accurately personalized quote.