20% Down Jumbo Loans
- 20% Down on Primary Residences & Second Homes.
- 10% Down on Condos.
- 5 & 10% Down Payment Options Available.
- 25% Down for Investment Properties.
- VA Jumbo Loan Options.
What Is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan is a loan that is above the conventional loan limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who purchase loans from lenders. If the loan amount is higher than $484,350 then it is considered a Jumbo Loan.
Our Jumbo Loan Program Features
- 580 Credit Scores.
- $3,000,000 Loan Amounts.
- Little or Low Reserves are Required.
- No waiting period for Prior Foreclosures and BK’s.
- Up to 50% Debt to Income Ratios.
- Gift Funds and Co-Signers are Allowed.
- First Time Home-Buyers are Ok.
- Our Jumbo Loans have No Monthly (PMI).
- Bank Statements as Income Loans are Available.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Jumbo Home Loan?
- Read what our Prior Clients have to Say About Us.
- We can use One-Year Tax Returns or Asset-As Income.
- We work for You & Not the Bank.
- We have Low 30 Year Fixed & ARM Jumbo Rates.
- “We Think Outside The Box“
- Our E Zip Mortgage Gets loans Closed Fast (as little as 21 days).
- We can do a Piggyback 2nd Mortgage to help get your loan approved.
Current Florida Jumbo Mortgage Rates
How to get the Best Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Start with the “Loan Purpose” box and fill in as many of the fields as you can in our Request Rate Quote Tool to get the most accurately personalized quote.
Are You Concerned You May Not Qualify for a Jumbo Loan Because?
- Debt to Income Ratio is a little too High.
- Credit Scores are a little Too Low, Not to Worry we are masters at analyzing your credit report and doing a Rapid Credit Rescore.
- Prior Foreclosures, Short Sales or Bankruptcies.
- Currently, have a Primary Residence that you want to sell after you close on after you purchase your new home and you might not qualify with both mortgage payments.
- Don’t have Enough Reserves.
Not to worry our Loan Officers overcome these problems all the time, We know the Florida Jumbo Mortgage Business and can Close Easy, Complex and Tough Deals. We do this by utilizing our “Outside The Box Thinking” to get you Approved for the highest loan amount possible while keeping your down payment and closing costs as low as possible.
No-Cost Appraisal Offer
Whether your Purchasing or Refinancing, you could Save Hundreds of Dollars
Whether you’re buying a new home or refinancing, closing costs are a necessary evil and we’re helping home-buyers and homeowners save thousands of dollars with our no-cost appraisals and here is how it works. You simply pay for the appraisal up front, as all other mortgage companies require you to do and as long as your loan amount is over $484,350 we will credit you back up to $525.00 of your appraisal cost at closing.
To take advantage of this offer You MUST Register prior to Applying with us…… yep, it’s that simple! By the way, we don’t charge any loan application, interest rate lock-in or any other upfront fee’s like many lenders do.